From: JAWS-Users-List <jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com> On Behalf Of
ratshtron
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Key + F12

o' o.k. then the key I am talking about won't be there. but I believe
there's a combination with one of your function keys and the function key at
the bottom left of your laptop keyboard to toggle what has happened off
again. what brand of laptop are you using? and another question, does any
other function key not preform as it suppose to?