To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] "Alert document is empty"

Dale,

It is extremely frustrating when the brain trust at fs seems to have more
interest in some kind of mindless auto forms mode or a gazillion different
ways to rip and remake music tracks. After all, Ted Henter's original vision
for "JAWS was "Job Access with Speech."
With the professional version of JFW running near a grand per copy one would
hope that the boys at FS would wake up and smell the demand.

TNX

Larry