Cathie, you're not the only one: <g>!  I, too, use conversations, and
message rules,, to keep order in the houses.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cathie J" <cjaco...@telus.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Hello David, Collapsed messages in outlook express

I for 1, and perhaps the only 1 - love the option of group messages by
conversation. Today on this list there were 30 messages, as many were in
collapsed form I did not have to go thru those unnessarily. The only
collapsed message that I expanded was this subject (I thought I might be
able to helpfully contribute). But David is too fast for me. I am only able
to barely keep up with large message lists by using message rules &
coversation mode. I find the setting right up my alley.
Did you know that there are simple options to either watch  or ignore a
conversation? Of course the delete key works also.
Cathie