From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Ann Marie
Medlar
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2009 2:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel sorting summarizing

Hi I apologize for all the confusion.
In this example there are 100 rows of Ann and 100 rows for Annette.
The name Ann or Annette is in column f, comprising 200 records.
After sorting on column f, all rows for Ann are together from a1:f100.
So the first 100 rows have info for Ann in column F Followed by next 100
rows for Annette from a101 to f200.
The duplication of rows is triggered by name Ann or Annette located in
column F.
If Excel can get rid of duplicates based on info in column 6 which is name
Ann or Annette then only 1 row would be created for Ann and 1 row for
Annette.