Hi Folks,

In previous versions of Jaws, one could press alt+spacebar to get to the system
menu, where one could simply press the letter X to maximize the window.

That is no longer possible with version 10.

I'm assuming that FS has replaced this keystroke with another one, and so I'm
wondering what it is.

As of now, I'm forced to use my Jaws cursor to go to the top of the window and
click on the maximize button, which, needless to say, is a pain the royal
backside.

Is there a keystroke that will maximize the window or allow me to access the
system menu on a window in order to perform what I want to do?

Any help would be appreciated.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List