thanks for information
as there are usually so many links in pdf file. do these links work in kurzweil?
also want to know complete version name of kurzweil(K 000 V 11 ) or any other.
my another question is:
does lekha(hindi synthesiser of jaws) reads hindi text in .pdf file?
actually i have some pdf files in hindi but when i open it, text in
hindi displays on screen but lekha doesn't read it.
my mail ID is :
shikher.go...@yahoo.c.in
shikag...@gmail.com
feel free to send on my ID.