From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws support for pdf files

I would prefer being able to read PDF files straight from PDF files reliably
as well.  But many times I encounter a badly structured file which has
problems reading in Acrobat Reader, I select Save as Text in the file menu.
Then I can open the converted file in any text editor.  This is not perfect
either.  But I find that reading does not skip around this way and I have
never learned the secret to using the find in Acrobat Reader.  I used this
method this morning to read a DirecTV User Manual for a few different
receivers to search for specific details regarding enabling Described Video.

Don Marang