From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <cblackw...@cityofmadison.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:51 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Accessibility of Omnipage 16

Is Omnipage 16 accessible with Jaws?  I need a scanning/ocr program for
scanning pictures and other visual documents to be sent to others.  Open Book
and Kurzweil might work, but aren't really intended for such things.

If there are problems using Omnipage 16, are there other scanning programs that
would suit my purposes?

Thanks.

Clifford
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: