To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:43 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Voice Profiles

Hi List,

I'm trying to get used to these new voice profiles in JFW10, but I'm clearly
not doing something right.

I'm trying to make the default synthesiser eloquence and change it to a
realspeak solo voice when switching to a specific programme.

I followed the instructions in the help menu, but whenever I close the
programme, the voice I've switched too remains active.  Is there a way to
make the voices switch automatically based on programme?

Regards
Kerry
Visit the JAWS Users List home page at:
http://www.jaws-users.com
Visit the Blind Computing home page at:
http://www.blind-computing.com
Address for the list archives:
To post to this group, send email to
jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-le...@jaws-users.com
For help from Mailman with your account Put the word help in the subject or body of a blank message to:
jaws-users-list-requ...@jaws-users.com
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com
If you wish to join the Blind Computing list send a blank email to the following address: blind-computing-j...@jaws-users.com