I believe they are having problems finding add/remove programs? In xp the control panel is under setting in the start menu. Hit the letter a until you hear add/remove programs and enter on it. Arrow down to what you wish to remove and go to the un install button and enter on it.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Heflin" <s.hef...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 16:59
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Internet Explorer problem.

You need to go into control panel to add or remove and remove IE 8 and it will install 7 automaticly.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "kenh1114" <kenh1...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:24 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Internet Explorer problem.

   Hi all.

This morning I installed i.e. 8 and decided to go back to i.e. 7. After doing a system restore though, i.e.7 is not working at all: I either get an error message or nothing happens. And when I respond to "send error report button" nothing happens. I'm thinking that one or more things got turned off for i.e. Since I cannot access the Internet at this point, any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ken 7