Hi,

JAWS got vista support in version 8.0. But it has improved since then.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 10:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Vista and Jaws?

Hi Sarah,
That is something I do not know. I believe your best bet is to contact Freedom Scientific and ask them. It seems to me that I didn't have to change any thing in my JAWS when switching from XP to VISTA. So, there is some hope. Smile.

God bless,
Mark
-- Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon Overcast, 64.0°F Wind:WSW-240° at 16mph gusti ----- Original Message ----- From: "beccajfan" <beccaj...@tconl.com>