Hi Sarah,

I was not the one that said he was using a Dell 1525 before. But I am very happy with my Dell Inspirion 1525 laptop, running Vista Home Premium. It has 2 GB RAM. In XP, 2 GB would seem like a lot of memory. In Vista, however, I would not want anything less. I tend to have several applications open at any time, so I am probable not the norm.
Don Marang

----- Original Message ----- From: "beccajfan" <beccaj...@tconl.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 10:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows Vista and Jaws?

See, and the computer I am looking at has to have the proper ram, cause the
vista already comes installed on the laptop. I told my mom one of the people
writing on here had the dell Inspiron 1525 and I thought she said that was
the one I was looking at. I would assume that it would have proper ram and
memory or they wouldn't be able to sell it.
Sarah

----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>