To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] nonbreaking space

Hi,

In the Find/Replace dialog, Try Find: shifted6, n - that's carat n. (Carat - ^ - is the prefix key which Word uses here to indicate that a special character is being sought.) If it doesn't work, then press the More... button in the dialog, then tab to and activate the Special Button menu. Now you can arrow or tab to it to highlight, and press enter. leave the Replace box empty. Then tab to and activate the Replace All button.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelita" <este.clay...@yahoo.co.uk>