To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 10:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] block list folder

Hello Estelita,

If you are using Windows Mail then when in the list of messages press Alt+T to bring up the tools menu. Press the letter J to open the "Junk Email options." Use CTRL+Tab twice to move to the block sender's page tab. use tab key to the list of senders currently being blocked. When you first tab to the list no item in the list will be selected so you will only have an "add" button that you can tab to besides the usual OK and cancel buttons. However, once you select a name you can use tab key and you will find an edit button and a delete button.

Take care.
"
Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net