You can run Jaws on both computers, and yes its easy just follow the prompts. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tan Siew Ling" <rustybe...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2009 9:54 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Is there JAWS for XP Professional and JAWS for XP Homeor just 1 JAWS for all?

Hi,

 When you purchase JAWS from Freedom Scientific, is there a need for
you to tell them if your Operating System is XP Professional or XP
Home? My laptop is running XP Professional but my new Netbook is
running XP Home. Can my JAWS be installed for the XP Home one?

 Another question I would like to ask is can I install JAWS without
sighted help? As in just pop in the CD and follow the prompts?

 Thank you.

Regards,
Siew Ling