Hi,

  Thank you for all your help. I bought JAWS for my laptop running XP
Professional. I'm so glad to know that I can use the CD to install
JAWS for the new Netbook running XP Home. I thought if I could not
install this JAWS on this Netbook, I would have to purchase another
JAWS which is impossible because I wouldn't be able to afford it.
*Heaves a sigh of relief*
  Ok, I'm going to install JAWS now and tweak my Netbook.
  Once again, I'm so grateful to those who have provided me with the
solution to my problem. <Grin>

Regards,
Siew Ling