From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Tan Siew Ling
Sent: 13 September 2009 15:54
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Is there JAWS for XP Professional and JAWS for XP
Homeor just 1 JAWS for all?

Hi,

  When you purchase JAWS from Freedom Scientific, is there a need for you to
tell them if your Operating System is XP Professional or XP Home? My laptop
is running XP Professional but my new Netbook is running XP Home. Can my
JAWS be installed for the XP Home one?

  Another question I would like to ask is can I install JAWS without sighted
help? As in just pop in the CD and follow the prompts?

  Thank you.

Regards,
Siew Ling