Thanks Mark fr the explanation!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark" <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] creating a website using jaws

Hi
     A landing page is the first page of a website. It is the page that you
land on when you click the link from a search engine ETC. Some web servers
will allow you to create other pages that you put links to from your main
page/landing page. Lets say you wanted to create a site on dogs. you might
put general information on the first page and links to other pages on your
site having to do with grooming, training, and so forth. One thing that is
also helpful is if the page designer puts captions on the graphics so JAWS
can read them. Smile.

God bless,
Mark