To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 26, 2009 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Talking desk clock problem

You have to not just arrow to see the different chimes you have to arrow
right and left. I fixed my talking desktop clock speech problem but I am
not sure how I did it. (smile) I wanted to copy the screen window
containing my speech settings and send it to the list but with Jaws v11
inser ctrl w brings up a word list. What's the correct keystroke using v11
to copy/paste the content of the screen   ?
----- Original Message ----- From: "blindguy" <blindgu...@gmail.com>