Get 7. It works well with jaws 7.

From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 12:27 AM
To: "jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about upgrading  IE and jaws.

Hi all. I am running IE 6 and jaws 7.0 on a windows xp home pc. I have the following questions. I know that IE 6 is no longer being supported by sights like youtube and a lot of others. I have found that when I go to a lot of web pages it says can't find server etc. My question then is this. If I wanted to upgrade IE Witch version should I upgrade to and would this mien that I would have to upgrade my jaws as well? I think it would but I am just not sure. and right now I don't have 3 or 400 dollars to fork over to fs for the upgrade. Right now IE 6 and jaws 7 are working fine for me, and you know the old saying if it isn't broke then don't fix it. but it was just a question that I had so I figured that I would ask it hear. many thanks. from Mich.