  From: Mich
  To: jaws-users-list @jaws-users.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:27 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] question about upgrading IE and jaws.

  Hi all. I am running IE 6 and jaws 7.0 on a windows xp home pc. I have the
following questions. I know that IE 6 is no longer being supported by sights
like youtube and a lot of others. I have found that when I go to a lot of
web pages it says can't find server etc. My question then is this. If I
wanted to upgrade IE Witch version should I upgrade to and would this mien
that I would have to upgrade my jaws as well? I think it would but I am just
not sure. and right now I don't have 3 or 400 dollars to fork over to fs for
the upgrade.  Right now IE 6 and jaws 7 are working fine for me,  and you
know the old saying if it isn't broke then don't fix it.  but it was just a
question that I had so I figured that I would ask it hear. many thanks. from
Mich.