This isn't helpful for you, but I am hoping that someone else has an idea. I bank with American Savings Bank, and they recently did an upgrade to the marvelously accessible site, and now I am having similar trouble. There is a place where all of my payees are listed and then you fill-in the amount that you want to pay. When I opened that section, the items are on the screen and I can find them only by using the JAWS cursor, but I can't make the Make Payments button work. I didn't even know that the items were on the screen until I had someone check the monitor. I don't know if my problem is a setting in JAWS or what to do. Using JFW 11.