The latest version of JFW 11.
At 10:40 PM 5/25/2010, you wrote:
Hi
    Which version of JAWS are you using?

God bless,
Mark
Jesus Is Lord!
Pendleton Redeemer
http://pendletonepiscopal.org/

From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <braill...@hawaii.rr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:34 AM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bank of America and links

Hi there,
I do exit forms mode, turn on the JAWS cursor because that is the only way for me to find the Make Payments button,, and then I route PC to JAWS and using the enter, or the spacebar, or the mouse click doesn't activate it. My secretary can make it work with the real mouse though.
Please keep sending ideas.
Desperate!