To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bank of America and links

Hi Alan:

As far as I'm concerned, If I had it to doo all over again, I don't think that I would have ever bought a computer. Even though I have one now, I can't in good conscience, say that itis a real joy for me. If anything, Its becomingvery frustrating, and a real pain in the ass too use. I really only use it forwriting and sending email, but as for going on the net, not the way that I would really like too in the way that sighted people use it for. I don't want too spend hours at a time every single dayjust too try and master it. Even with all of the keyboard commandswhich are supposedtoo make its use easier, we'll never be as fast as someone with vision. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan & Terrie Robbins" <arobb...@nycap.rr.com>