My bad it's control insert S. OK so it's time for lunch already I know I know.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <ow...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Voice profiles?

Changing them is easy with control plus shift plus S. What I did a while back but am having trouble remembering how I did it was to create a profile for a given application. In my case the script manager has it's own profile that activates for that application and closes when I close out of it.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kliph" <phantom3...@yahoo.com>