From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of
Francis E.
Khan
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 10:36 AM
To: Jaws Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS research it program

I am trying to convert different currencies with the AUS
dollar but it would seem that the research it module in JFW
11.1471 doesn't work.  I can get other information such as
weather and people lookup.  Does anybody has the same
problem with currency conversion?

Perhaps I sould send a message to the support people at
Freedom Scientific to do something about this.  I am aware
that JFW 12 is live but haven't downloaded it as I want to
listen to the What's New MP3 offering by Eric Damery.

Francis Khan
For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: