Now that we have had a bit of a cooling off period I hope that the flaming and
complaining is done. If it continues then the next step is to start removing
people until all of the complainers are let's say gone. I don't like being a
hard case about such things but I absolutely will not manage a list that
condones such activities. Now let's get back down to business please folks.
David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I'll probably screw that one up too.