Unless you manually put files into the temp folder, none of the files there are needed in normal operation. Disk Cleanmup, in Programs | Accessories | System Tools, deletes all temporary files - including temporary Internet files and files in the Recycle Bin - (if left checked).

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Marie Medlar" <amedl...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] sorting temp folder

Hi,
I use XP pro and latest JFW 12.
Here is path:
C:\Documents and Settings\Consumer\Local
Settings\Temp

I have over 5500 files within folder.
I want to delete unneeded files so is there a way to sort files by extension so I can easily iD temp, log, doc, txt and other files I know that I can delete easily? Or is there another way to do this rather than going through 5500 files 1 by 1?
Thank you,
Ann