To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Desktop in Windows 7

Up until now, Windows M, has always minimized all apps, and placed the focus on the desktop Windows D, has always moved the focus to the desktop, and F5 would refresh the screen and de-select all items. Using Jaws version 11 or 12, on a Win7 64-bit system, this does not seem to work.
Is this something with Jaws, or Windows, a bug or setting needing changed?

Rick Justice

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com