If the message is html, I do better by opening the message in the browser.

Cher

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jack chen
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 8:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2007 email

Has anyone else experienced problems with Jaws and reading messages in
Outlook 2007?

I start reading and keep hearing Jaws announce tables and the cell that I'm
in.  It got really annoying so I went into the verbosity settings and turned
off detection of tables off.  This solved the problem, but it seems a bit
hacky.  Does anyone else have a better solution?

Jack

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com