?what particular program are running in your PC?

-----Original Message----- From: Deana
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] slow computer

I went to disk defragmenter and told it to analyze.  It told me that I did
not need to defrag the disk, so I didn't.  I know my memory is more than
sufficient, so I know that's not the problem either.  It's just too much
junk running and I don't know how to get rid of it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Holger Fiallo" <holgerfia...@comcast.net>