Could it be a failing sound card?  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: <amca...@verizon.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2011 9:52 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws volume fading down on Toshiba laptop

: Hello,
:
: I just got a new Toshiba M645-S4070 laptop running Windows 7 Home with
JAWS 11 installed.  Most likely this is not the most recent version of JAWS
11.  When I am typing or navigating with the arrow keys or the tab key, the
JAWS volume fades out.  Does anyone have any ideas why this is happenning,
and how to fix it?
:
: Thanks,
: Annette
:
:
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/
: Send any questions regarding list management to:
: jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com