Hi Cesar,

I have now updated to the latest release of JAWS with no improvement.

How long have you had your Toshiba M645-4070?  Did you find the touch sensitive
media keys above the keyboard to be a problem?  I did, and was able to work
with Toshiba Technical support to turn them off.  Now I am trying to learn the
Function key commands to do those same tasks.

Do you use JAWS with the Laptop Keyboard setting or the Desktop setting?  I've
always used Desktop on every other laptop I've owned, but finding it impossible
so far on this one.  The embedded numpad does not allow for the arrow keys and
the other keys  so that I can execute the various JAWS reading commands.  Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Annette