From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of CMV
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 1:20 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws volume fading down on Toshiba laptop

I bought my Toshiba M645 last December. I used the laptop keyboard setting
since I can both the capslock and the insert keys as my Jaws key.
Initially, the touch sensitive soft keys were also my problem but I learned
to avoid them.

Annette, try updating your sound card driver.  If after the update the
problem is still there, install the latest version of Jaws 12 even in demo
mode only. and see if the same problem occurs.

Sorry, I cant give you a better solution since I have not experience this
problem.

Cesar