On the laptop, in your mail program, go to Accounts and add your e-mail account to this computer. if it is a googlemail account, there will be one additional thing to do but won't confuse you with that unless it is. Then, when you open mail on the laptop, it should retrieve your mail.

NCBootMan

-----Original Message----- From: Flor Lynch
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] RETRIEVING CHARTER E-MAIL REMOTELY WITH JAWS

There is a service called mail2web at
www.mail2web.com

that can retrieve emails. Each email wil have a checkbox, and you enter
on the email to read it. You give it your email address and your ISP
password. in a minute or so it comes back with your emails. you can also
delete unwanted emails by first selecting them individually and then
pressing the delete button.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Teresa Petracek" <ats5...@charter.net>