From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike &
Barbara In Arcadia
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 10:37 AM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Beginner to Excel question

Hi All;

Let me preface this by stating that I don't know sqwat about Excel but,
I am
now attempting to learn.  Here is my problem.  When I open a, .XLS file,
my
arrow keys don't work most of the time.  I thought that checking the box
in
the configuration manager for showing the virtual viewer on screen ,
might
have fixed the problem.  Although, I don't have the slightest idea what
checking that box could have done!  If I reboot the computer and open
an,
.XLS file, then the arrow keys will work.  I am running XP Home, Office
2002
Home, & Jaws10 thru 12 latest.  Would someone please tell me what could
be
possibly wrong  to make these arrow keys not work correctly &
consistently?
I am using all the default settings, except for that virtual viewer
thing.
All help will be desperately appreciated / accepted.  This arrow thing
is
driving me up a freaking wall & Doctor Phil under his couch!  Thanks
much.
Take care.
Mike
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com