From: "Dixie" <blueher...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:44 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Moving day for Outlook 2007 into a new computer

Hi,
My new computer is on it's way!  Now I need to pack up the information on
this computer to move into the new home.  I have been running Outlook 2007
and have many, many, rules for my mail, and almost as many folders.  What is
the best way to pack up the information and rules  from Outlook 2007 to move
into the new home, and then unpack at the new house?

Thanks so much in advance!

 Dixie

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com