I thought I would recend this

Hey Gang,
Here is a link for the 5 files I put together.
I'll leave them in my box until tomorrow, so if you want them please get it
out soon.
I hope this will help some one.
If some one wants me to send them an invite to dropbox to join this great
sight let me know?
Patti

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4069076/Drop%20Box%2C%205%20files.zip

Peoria Blind Center
www.peoriablindcenter.org
Here is the name of the group on facebook: PeoriArea Blind People's Center.
Your friends on facebook are going to have to get on
their facebook account and search for the group's name to join, or to see
what we are about.
jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com

jaws-users-list-ow...@jaws-users.com