hi. go through the add and remove programs and go from the newist version and work backwerds. and as for shaird compoanits un install those as well. hth. from Mich. ----- Original Message ----- From: "jason smith" <thisi...@picknowl.com.au>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 11:44 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] what is the best way to uninstall previous versions ofJaws

Hi list,
I am currently running Jaws 12 on my Desktop computer running XP home. However, I also still have installed several older versions of Jaws. Such as, Jaws 11, 10, 9, 8 and 7 etc. I am going to keep Jaws 11 installed at the moment. In case I have any issues with Jaws 12. However, to free up some disk space. I was thinking of uninstalling these other older versions. How do I best go about doing this? Do I just go through add and remove programs in the control panel like usual? Or is there an uninstall option somewhere within the Jaws menu? There has also been talk on the list previously, to do with shared components. Do I choose the option to remove shared components when uninstalling the previous versions or not? And is it best to uninstall the newest version I want to remove and then work backwards? Or should i go back to the very oldest version and remove that first and then work forward to the newest version?

Thanks Jason