Hi don,

Thank you for the extra tip.  Take care.
Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Marang
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 1:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE versus Firefox

  I just press F6 to get to the address bar to enter a new address.  This
  works in IE and Firefox.

  *Don Marang*
  Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
  <http://www.vinuxproject.org/>
  There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any
  real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I
  am working on things that matter.
  -- Dean Kamen

  On 7/10/2011 1:46 PM, Mike & Barbara In Arcadia wrote:
  > Hi Don,
  >
  > Thank you very much for this very helpful information.  I figured out
what I
  > was doing wrong.  I was pressing,Control + O, for webpages, instead of,
  > Control + L.  For those who might not know what I am talking about.  In
  > Internett Explorer when you want to open a new webpage you invoke the
  > Control + o, keystroke, then type in the URL where you want to go&
press
  > enter.  In Firefox you invoke the, Control + L, keystroke, then type in
the
  > URL you want&  press enter.  Invoking the Control + O, keystroke in
Firefox,
  > is the keystroke for opening specific files.  Thanks again, take care.
  > Mike

All