From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
In Arcadia
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 01:46
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE versus Firefox

Hi Don,

Thank you very much for this very helpful information.  I figured out what I
was doing wrong.  I was pressing,Control + O, for webpages, instead of,
Control + L.  For those who might not know what I am talking about.  In
Internett Explorer when you want to open a new webpage you invoke the
Control + o, keystroke, then type in the URL where you want to go & press
enter.  In Firefox you invoke the, Control + L, keystroke, then type in the
URL you want & press enter.  Invoking the Control + O, keystroke in Firefox,
is the keystroke for opening specific files.  Thanks again, take care.
Mike