Don,
I once was briefly aware of that ctrl+enter keystroke and what it does, bud had long forgotten. thanks for the reminder.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE versus Firefox

I just press F6 to get to the address bar to enter a new address. This works in IE and Firefox.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen