I am not sure if Jaws should process the entire document and read back to us, this is beyond the range or the definition of a screen reader. Yet on the other hand, İ need to add that my mind is unclear about it. Perhaps the time of the screen reading software by its clasical definition is over, and the industry leaders both theoretically and practically need to discuss and rethink what and how a screen reader must be? what should it include and what should it not for the blinds?