While very long PDF documents are better left to Open Book, or Kurzweill,
the OCR function in Jaws 13 could come in handy for checking out fax pages
received by e-mail, and if the fax contains multiple pages, one can OCR the
first page, then press control+page down to go to the next page, and use the
OCR tool to read that second page, and so on down the number of pages in the
fax.

This will definitely come in very handy for me in my business.

Scorpio