To: "Jaws-Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 4:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows7 Home Premium

Hi All;

A friend has windows7 Home Premium on a new laptop computer.  Will the
standard version of Jaws work or, does she need to upgrade to Jaws Pro? All
help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6470 (20110916) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 6470 (20110916) __________