From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of volly
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 11:27 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Office 2010 (Student) and Office
2007installedtogether

steve my name is Volly Nelson. how do you turn down the sounds in adobe as
far as websights go?
I have a friend who is blind, that just found out that pandora is
accessable. and she  is trying to find out how to turn down the sounds in
adobe as far as websights  go.
because If she's going to be listening to music she has to be able to hear
her speech.
Please let me know. ASAP.