From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]On Behalf Of
Don & Cher
Bosch
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2011 3:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Office 2010 (Student) and Office
2007installed
together

When I installed office 2007, I was forced to use the
Outlook 2007 also
because Microsoft (in its wisdom) considered this a program
conflict- at
least at that time. After a few hours on the phone with a MS
technician, he
did get it to allow both Word 2002 and 2007; but every time
I change from
one to the other it puts me through a little dance.

Cher

that