Mike,

Glad to be of help. And a confession. First time I use the OCR feature too.
smile
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2011 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] IE8 & Dropdown menu

Hi Gerald & RJ;

I would like to thank the both of you very much for your extremely helpful
information.  I was able to get where I needed to go but, using the mouse
over keystroke was of no use.  I would get the message, " could not detect
change in content."  What did work using Jaws12 was doing a right mouse
click or using the applications / context menu key.

With Jaws13, it worked exactly as advertised!  Thank you RJ, this is my
first time using this feature in Jaws13.  Now, the report has been filed &
hopefully the police will be able to make the landowner take care of his
property!  Thanks again to the both of you!  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Gerald Levy