Some of the questions that mean most here is what type of out puts do you need if any special, and do you want it in the computer or as a USB device? Most of the USB type have more than enough ports for just about any thing you want to connect to it. About the only thing you may need is a cable to make it easy reach to user. The one thing you need to look at is how much it will handle as in built in ram. A lot of users on this list have either a USB sound card or a USB headset. They can also be used if USB ports are short. personally, I use a wireless logitech headset g930 it comes with everything for use out of box.
With the prices of the USB type you can actually go with both if desired.
Now as far as jaws goes or just being blind in general, don't mean a thing with sound cards. Because jaws has no spec's for sound cards any will do, its price that works. i will tell you this, Don't just get the cheapest or a off the wall name. Check with google and read some reviews on what your looking at. And another site I found helpful when buying computer parts is YouTube.com Some vids on there will show you working, what comes in box and what they think.