Yes, I believe however that it is searching for every playable file on your system when it announces no response, it takes quite a while. Try just leaving for a while longer and see.

Graham

-----Original Message----- From: Brad Dunse'
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2011 8:52
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] FS Reader

I only recently started using FS Reader other than the odd Jaws training files, for reading Newsline newspapers, but I've had issue with it not responding. I can reopen it, try to open a document, shut down the processes/application in task manager a couple times and then it will work. Anyone else with that issue?

Brad

Brad Dunse

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive nor the most
intelligent but the one most responsive to change." --Clarence Darrow

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse